CAG2018 is an excellent opportunity to showcase your organization to over 500 stakeholders in the field of aging from a diverse spectrum of backgrounds.
This conference is your chance to hear from expert speakers, learn about the latest in brain tumour research and meet other patients, families and health care professionals in person or join via live streaming opportunities.
With close to 400 health professionals and leaders in attendance, this conference is the largest meeting of child and youth health service providers in Canada. This year, the conference will include special celebrations to commemorate CAPHC’s 50th Anniversary, including a ticketed gala event.
How do you show up as a leader? How would you like to show up as a leader? We invite you reflect on these questions and attend the 2018 BC Health Leaders Conference ready to take the opportunity to reflect, learn, and grow as a leader – to continue to become a leader worth following; a leader who makes a difference.
This year’s theme, “Crisis, Controversy and Change” speaks to the issues that will be we are currently facing and that will be explored at the conference. The conference will act as a venue for researchers, educators and clinicians from different disciplines to meet, present their research, exchange ideas and collaborate on future courses.
Hosted at the Delta Halifax, in the heart of historical downtown, this meeting will bring together paediatric anesthesiologists to discuss a wide variety of topics.
After completing this program, attendees will be equipped to:
- Incorporate the latest evidence into the management of patients with thrombotic disease;
- Tailor evidence-based antithrombotic therapy in patients who require antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapies;
- Evaluate and implement the treatment of thrombosis in special populations. including obesity, kidney disease and thrombophilia;
- Support patients with cancer at risk of cancer-associated thrombosis and understand the role that therapeutic options play;
- Order appropriate diagnostic testing for DVT (deep vein thrombosis), including cancer screening and thrombophilia testing for confirmed DVT Apply insights from the conference to manage thrombosis challenges in clinical practice.
Are you looking for the latest products and services on the market? Are you just beginning your journey of achieving a healthier lifestyle? Do you have specific health issues that you need help with?
The Vancouver Health Show offers you health products, services, health experts, demonstrations, seminars, food sampling and the convenience of having it all under one roof for one entirely awesome weekend of shopping and education.
BC Kidney Days brings together clinicians and administrators from across BC, other parts of Canada and the United States to discuss the latest research, trends, clinical treatments and surgical breakthroughs in kidney patient care.
The sixth annual Meeting of the Minds returns to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Toronto to bring Canadian gastroenterologists, allied healthcare professionals, and researchers together for an exceptional and unique two days of continuing health education focused on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).